9.06.2010

It's breakfast time!

Thursday 26th August. First day at school..I woke up earlier than it was supposed to, because of my impatience..In the way to school i was thinking of my English..Will i speak fluently? Will i be able to communicate? I hopefully reached in Grundtvigsvej 11, and it was really easy to find out the Paedagoguddannelsen Frobel, because of some smily young people standing outside, welcoming the erasmus students. I got inside and in the second floor, i entered a classroom with a great buffet and many aknown people, so different but they all were smiling in the same shying way. I chose my sticker-name and i tasted my first spandauer! That was so delicious, and i started feeling familiar with this interculutral meeting. I met some students, i said my first english sentences and then everything was cool..We met the teachers, we saw the building and the classrooms, the yard and the Gule hus. Later we got separeted in three groups and students in each one had to choose a card and use it as a reason to speak for themselves. I chose a cardpostal, because i like travelling abroad but i have never sent a cardpostal to my family, hoping that i will do it here in my new home town. It was the first time that i was in a classroom and i was meeting my fellow students in so intersting way..It was so cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment